House Cleaning Pflugerville - Getting Stains Off Of a Glass Top Stove
April 22, 2019
Glass top stoves are very attractive and modern. It’s very easy to use as well. During the house cleaning process, they don’t come with self cleaning models, so that is why they require some daily maintenance in order to perform at their full potential. Indeed it’s very difficult to keep glass top stoves clean. Oil splatter from homemade french fries will turn it into black spots if it is not cleaned properly. House Cleaning Pflugerville has got few tips and tricks for you regarding house cleaning glass top stove.
1. Lay a Hot Towel Over Sprinkled Baking Soda:
Baking soda is a natural abrasive cleaner that will work on the hard to clean stains. Here is what you need to do for house cleaning.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the stove
- Put a towel on the stove by soaking it into the hot water and dish soap. Put it on the baking soda for up to 15 minutes.
- Move the towel in the circular motion to gently rub the baking soda in any set stains
- Clean the remaining residue and give a shine by cloth
2. Remove Burned Food Spots with Toothpaste
During house cleaning, apply toothpaste on the burned food stains and then gently rub the paste with an old toothbrush. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then clean it with damp cloth.
3. Combine Baking Soda, Dawn Dish Soap and Hydrogen Peroxide For The Toughest Stains
For house cleaning, follow these steps to clean your brand new stove:
- Squirt dawn dish soap on the cooktop
- Sprinkle baking soda
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide
- Start scrubbing it with the sponge or the dish scrubber
- Let the solution sit for at least 4-5 minutes and then rinse it
4. Make Future Spills Easy to Clean Up With Car Wax
During house cleaning, wax your stove with the car wax and then use cloth or paper towels to clean it. Any future spills no matter how hard it is, will go away within minutes.
5. Use Cinch Glass Cleaner
Cinch glass cleaner dissolves the grease stains during the house cleaning process which gives streak-free shine. Simply you need to spray it on the glass stove top and then wipe it off.
During house cleaning, No matter how careful you try to be, there are always sauce or jam stains left on the glass top stove. When the stove is still damp, carefully scrape the burned curd by using the razor blade. Try to work at one spot each time in order to avoid scratching your glass. The graspable razor is recommended that is easy, effective and safe to use.
➤We know that house organization is not easy and if you are a busy person and you can’t clean your kitchen on regular basis then get House Cleaning Pflugerville is ready to help. Call House Cleaning Pflugerville for more details.