How can we get rid of hard water spots stains on glass in house cleaning Pflugerville?
May 13, 2019
It’s very easy to confuse the hard water stains with the soap residue as both of them have the same appearance. The only way you can tell the difference is by applying the regular detergent during the house cleaning, if that comes off then it’s soap scum but if it doesn’t come off then it means that it’s mineral stain.
Hard water stains usually leave behind the deposits of magnesium and calcium. It makes the glass look dirty because of the hazy droplets. During the house cleaning process, it’s get very difficult to remove the hard water stains with a simple wash.
House cleaning pflugerville shares some causes of hard water stains.
What are the causes of hard water stains?
- Spots of the water are left to dry around your shower.
- The sprinkler system is spraying all of the water on the glass.
- Sometimes the seals are leaching silica on the glass.
- The iron stains from the defective roof drain.
- Most of the times the lime is scattered around the glass when the concrete paths are hosed down during the house cleaning.
Things you must remember before removing the hard water stains during the house cleaning:
- You need to choose a small area for a spot test.
- During the house cleaning process, make sure that you don’t remove the hard water stains from hot glass under the direct sunlight.
- Clean the windows properly before you work on the stains.
- Avoid the abrasive scrubbing pads.
- Scrub the drain in all of the directions.
- When house cleaning, make sure that you don’t leave the solution leave to dry on the glass.
How to remove hard water stains from the glass?
There are many different methods which can be used to remove the hard water stains from the glass. Try all of them until you notice which one works the best for you!
For house cleaning, the liquid dishwashing soap works the best to keep your glassware sparkling. Rinse it well before drying.
For house cleaning, this is the most popular trick to remove the tough hard water stains. It helps to lose the mineral deposits from the glass.
For house cleaning, you can create an effective cleaner by mixing the lemon juice with the vinegar for glass cleaning. Mix them together and then add them in the spray bottle. Another alternative is to mix the baking soda and the vinegar solution. Apply the paste on the glass and leave it for few minutes before you rinse it.
How to remove hard water stains from glass shower doors?
- Mix vinegar and water in the spray bottle equally.
- Spray it over the glass shower doors.
- Wipe them with a dry cloth
- Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the door with warm water.
- Dry it with microfiber cloth
For house organization contact your local house cleaning Pflugerville experts now.